Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Me on 14 Aug

The day was sober. Be it the weather, the mood nor the feeling.. Work called. Later, wanted to get mani pedi but unfortunately too many bookings. So, went for foot reflex instead..

My god..it ached like hell.. I'm not use to massages. I tried neck and shoulder massage. Seems its heavy. Yeah, my shoulder isn't the only ones that's heavy.

Well, went home straight and had a good sleep. Awoke with body aching all over.
Spend the night watching 'The Legend of Seeker'. Good show. Too bad it wont be continuing after season 2.

Fantasy drama/movie always catch my utmost attention. The ancient is simply full with mystery and fascinating characters and mythological creatures. It is always a feeder to the brain on how the ancient world functioned. Well, more thoughts on that some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment