Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Monday, August 9, 2010

Me on 9 Aug

The day started off pretty good. Peace n serene. Work life often has a great toll on people. I'm not sure about others but for me, lately its become a fear. The fear isn't caused by the demand of the job itself or making mistake but the fear of which of your decision is going to be perceived wrong. Whats right for us might not be for others. I say a prayer before starting the day. ஓம் ஸ்ரீ துர்கைய நமஹா!
Such turbulence is really unnecessary. I might as well walk away than living a life as such. But is there a perfect or at least a better world out there? Why must the working environment be such a test. For it doesn't just teach us the trying times of the tasks and deadline or even the decisions that we have to take. Most often it teaches us about human behaviour and their nature.
I'm not sure how to react to a sad and shocking news that I have received. Someone I know is currently in deep pain both physically and mentally. May the lord give these people his blessing and speedy recovery. Life is far worst for some than us who thinks the world of our own problems. Our problems are of big deal for us. But then, think of those out there who's everyday life is a question mark. How do they find the strength to live through the days. I admire them. I adore them. I wish I had half the nerves these people does.  ஓம் நமாஹ் சிவாய நமஹா!
I had the opportunity to observe some people that came in line with my path today. Some lost, some determined and some simply moving on with life. That is me. I have not found the true purpose of my life just yet. What is my destiny? Where am I headed in this life? Some, knows exactly what their life is about, what is their journey like and what is their destiny. They live it. Sometimes I envy those who are able to live life as they wish. Nothing to worry about. Or is there? Either way, I'm in the pursue to seek my destiny. Hopefully I find it. The day is about to end. I'm clearer in mind and peace at heart. Such a divine blessing. Good night.
ஓம் சக்தி!




No comments:

Post a Comment