Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Me on 10 Aug

Today is the same as yesterday. Meeting, List, spreadsheets, numbers, deadlines and the list goes on. One should wonder how our tiny contribution boost the world economy. It's amazing how the little work we do contribute greatly to the world. Despite the tiresome, and more feelings I'm glad that I could make a difference. Often you wonder, when and where am I going to apply this knowledge. Unknown to us, we are sub-consciously using them. LIFE IS A GREAT MYSTERY!   
Today was filled with social events that keeps me alive. Being around people who doesn't judge you make you feel rejuvenated. Just pure fun and enjoyment. Well, sharing is caring. Therefore, I shared as much as I can without getting into trouble.
Meeting old friends brings out fantastic memories. All the stupid things that we used to do when we were younger. Wish time can turn back. Unfortunately, its time to move forward and forward shall I move. Today was a productive day and thank the lord for making it so.

ஓம் ஸ்ரீ துர்கைய நமஹா!                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment