Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Me on 16 Aug

The day was good mostly.. Rain, sober weather. One of the climate that makes you look far in the past. My past has been both good and unpleasant. Death, betrayal, lies, harassment, embarasment, humiliation, love, stupidity, youth, booze, party, cheat and the list goes on. I must say that all this has made me a better person.


Today, a friend of mine told me that she had lied for me. For me???? Why would she do such thing? For me she says. Why?? I didnt lie when you told me you dont want me to visit you. So, when someone else visits you, you say you said it because you know I hate the place you are at. How does that justify anything? Why didnt she just agree that she said that to me instead of justifying it to the other person and then telling me that she lied to me? What sense does that make? The only reason I'm not jumping at her is because she is unwell. May god bless her!


Anyway, this got me thinking. Is there any trustworthy person out there? It seems like betrayal is caused by those close to you. You know why? You trust them so much and pour your heart out and they use it against you. Well, thats the way the world works.


Trust is overrated! May god protect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment