Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me on 12 Aug

Do you get up in the morning feeling that the day is going down the drain? Well, today I felt that way. There is unsolved issue at work and my accuser is making her presence today. Why would someone bother to tarnish the name of the person they have never met nor spoken to? Is there a pleasure in doing so? If there is, I wouldn't want such pleasure. I agree to 10% of the accusation. I made a mistake. I'm allowed a mistake. It is not the 'the world is going to end due to this' kind of mistake. It hurts when your small call is blown out of proportion. Lord give me strength to face such nonsense. ಓಂ ಶ್ರೀ ದುರ್ಗಯ ನಮಃ.
All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain? ..Buddha
What you would not have done to yourselves, never do unto others. Does this actually mean anything to anyone. Is karma overrated? I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.
"I am the owner of my karma . I inherit my karma. I am born of my karma. I am related to my karma. I live supported by my karma. Whatever karma I create, whether good or evil, that I shall inherit." The Buddha, Anguttara Nikaya V.57 - Upajjhatthana Sutta
When we meet big problems, we often ask ouselves, 'why me??'. Perhaps some day, my accuser will be asking herself the very same qiestion. At that moment I hope she realizes that it is the result of our negative deeds towards others and we could only gain happiness as a result of our action of helping others.
All well ends well. No issues arised from the accuser. I'm going home with a peaceful heart. Of course heavy burden, but that's just work.
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:7,9
IS THIS MY KARMA?
ஓம் சக்தி !

No comments:

Post a Comment