Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ouija Board

Some say that its just a game, some say otherwise. When I was younger, I was engaged to the game. You can call it addiction. Troubled adolescent years and curiosity played a major part. During my time, it wasn't called Ouija but 'the spirit of the coin'. No board or planchette but a A4 size paper with a coin as pointer. I remember we used to look for the oldest coin in our pocket thinking it might work better when summoning a spirit.

This experience sounds dangerous but when I look back, it was quite an experience. It has contributed to my faith and belief. Whether the said things had significance nor truth, it has definitely made me reconsider my scepticism. While many believes that the paranormal or supernatural is responsible for Ouija's action, it may be more parsimoniously explained by unconscious movements of those controlling the pointer. In my experience, I will have to lean more towards the paranormal or unexplained.

Many times, before a session began there will be a strong wind blowing in my surroundings. Of course in order to test the spirit without provoking it, we have chosen places like playgrounds. We have encountered different types of situations such as the coin moving rapidly making a number 8, trying to move out of the paper and of course making circles. At that moment, we didn't know the significance of such movements. We thought the spirit is angry or agitated that we would force to go home.
Is the coin really moving? Yes, it is. I have always played with my BF whom I trust with my life with. Of course that is not enough to proof that the coin is moving. If there is an spirit moving the coin, it does so on our energy which means it is obtaining it from our forefinger that we use to touch the coin. Sometimes, our fingers would barely touch the coin and it would go flying across the paper. After a while, it slows down as if the energy has been drained. Some requests to go home, some is asked to go home and the rest is forced to go home.

In one of such event, we encountered a spirit that was always the same. We didn't feel right about it, so we kept sending it back home. One day, we decided to allow it to communicate with us. And guess what? It claims that it was my guardian angel and that is the reason why it kept trying to communicate with us. Reason? It wanted to tell us that we are surrounded by evil spirits that is trying to come into the paper. Proof? Our finger never pricked (usually you have this pricking sensation in your finger which indicates that the spirit is sucking the energy out of you), we were barely touching it. Of course, we asked it many questions.

We asked about the existence of god, heaven and hell, guardian angel, devil and demon etc. It answered us patiently. No funny, rapid movement. We played several times until one day it told us to promise it something. We weren't so keen, so we told it that we will honor it if its reasonable. What happened? It made us promise that we would never play the spirit of the coin ever again. It was a reasonable request, so we promised it. Till today, I nor my friends has played it. What makes me believe in the incident? Is it really my guardian angel. Of course it knew things about me. Initially, it didn't tell us that it was my Guardian. It was revealed only after one of my friends asked which one of us that it likes and it picked me. Freaked out, we asked why and that's when the guardian thing came about.

The thing is, although I'm a sceptic, this incident has restored my faith in the existence of god and made me think that maybe there is a world after life and a higher power. The details that were revealed was astonishing and more to reality based facts than the mambo jumbo stuff we hear. Why would a evil spirit make us promise that we would never play it again? Something to ponder on right? Anyway, this is a very good experience for me. Of all the things that I have tried, I could also say that I have tried this. This is not encouragement that everyone out there should try it. I tried it and it ended well for me. 

ॐ नामा सिवाय नमः!     

No comments:

Post a Comment