Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me on 11 Aug

Life isn't as easy as one might think. How many times has this been said to us. How true has it been. Everyday life is a battle to satisfy our self and satisfy others mostly. How many of our daily decisions are concerning us. We make decision for the benefit of others often. My life has been such. How do you break away. Taking control and independence isn't the answer. Then what is?
This kind of thought occupy my mind in early hours that its depriving me of my sleep. Has anyone has the answer for all questions in the world. The lord will. How do we get it? through knowledge and wisdom? Does knowledge and experience build wisdom? Who is to decide right and wrong. Who has been given the authority to decide just that.
Many times in life we have questioned ourselves over the decisions that we have made. Have we gotten the answer. I have. Most of the times, my conscious says that I made the right decision even in spur of the moment. Some other times, I regret it. So, following your inner voice has its reward. Mine has rewarded me much.
Today, the day has been serene. Work calls of course but to be left alone to deal with it is what I crave in a job. The amount of autonomy given to work independently is appreciated during times like this. 

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death ... Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment