Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moments

I am on my way, on my way to see you
I've been waiting
Waiting for the moment where I can touch your face
It has been a while
The distance between us is vast
I won't have to wait much longer
I am getting closer
Closer to you, and closer to home
I place I often dread but also love
I love the comfort it brings me
But dread the stress that comes upon me
It was for a split second that I thought it was over
I thought I can move on
Find someone else
That second passed quickly
I am now sitting here wondering if you are thinking about me
The time is continuing to pass,
and still I am waiting
Soon, the moment will come when time will be still
and it'll just be you and me
Waiting, I am waiting for that moment


olivia goltsis

No comments:

Post a Comment