Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Me on 13 Aug

Its raining and nearing lunch hour. The 1 hour that could truly use to calm myself, listen to some good music and daydream. The day has been sober. Mostly lazy as it is Friday, regardless of the 13th part. The weekend is finally here. I'm going to use them to reflect on some of the things that has happened this week.

Its been a crazy week with fear of what might happen. All turned out well. Or is it taboo to speak of it so early? I have to admit that life has been generous to me. I have lived a good life so far except for some minor glitches here and there. I should thank the lord for such life that he has bestowed upon me.

Our actions, both good and bad, come back to us in the future, helping us to learn from life’s lessons and become better people. Karma is basically energy. One person throws out energy through thoughts, words and actions, and it comes back, in time, through other people. Karma is the best teacher, forcing people to face the consequences of their actions and thus improve and refine their behavior, or suffer if they do not. Even harsh karma, when faced in wisdom, can be the greatest spark for spiritual growth. The conquest of karma lies in intelligent action and unemotional response.
Karma. I guess I'm living mine. I do believe in it. Yet, sometimes I ask myself when is it going to end. How is it possible for me to have do so much sins that I need to suffer the consequences for such a long period. I have been true tremendous heartache. Call it my stupidity or simply that love is blind. I have paid my dues, right? Of course, what is life without some spice.

Went home only to be scared the hell out of me! Short circuit at home caused the electric box to catch on fire. Sparks everywhere! For a split second, I got scared. There wasnt a fire extinguisher at home. The awakening was SO SURREAL... This is the moment you feel like everything that you have worked for is going down the drain. Simply because of the absense of a extinguisher. It's real that simply precaution and measurement can save lives.

Thank god there wasnt any serious damage. Thank you for the neighbour who ran to our rescue. God works in a mysterious ways. THis time he sent my neighbour. To all out there, please be careful and please be prepared. God Bless. 
ஓம் ஸ்ரீ துர்கைய நமஹா!

No comments:

Post a Comment