Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me on 31 Aug

Its Independence day and the official end of my long leave. Back to work tomorrow. Let the routine begin!

I received a message today that reads like this 'if you had a chance to ask for forgiveness from 1 person, who will it be?'. I was taken aback with this message. Tears began to build in my eyes. Was I impressed? Shocked? Not sure of my feelings at that point. It did however also put a smile in my face. I never thought of the person sending me such message after the pain he has put me through all these years.

I have long gotten over the pain though I have never forgotten what has happened. It was never about his actions but more of his words. Sharp, hurting words. Everything I have ever done for him was down the drain in split second. I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive him though I sometimes feel that it is not his fault for the things that has happened. I believe in karma. I believe that it was my karma that I have been put through those horrible moments. I was also dumbly in love with him. When all this comes together, I'm not sure where his fault lies.

He was just being a guy. Cheat, two timing is what most guys do, especially young, immature ones. We were young and immature at that point. He wasn't ready to settle down and I was crazily in love that I was willing to do anything for him. Anything. I still hurt when I think of the past. However, all this thing that happened has not stopped me from messaging him or even talking to him once awhile. He is happily married with a child now. I don't want to be a part of his life anymore but the fact that i;m always in his mind is comforting. What it means? Can we be friends? I don't know. I will let the days ahead of us to decide if this bond is a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment