Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Me on 2 Sep

Quite day at work. Its just half a day right now. My heart is no longer aching over the recent incident. So, I couldn't care a less about that right now. The people I work with are like an ass. Always out to prove the wrong point. What I asked is not answered. Instead a different answer reaches my mailbox and the reply is intended to embarrass me in the eyes of my down liners. Do you have so much time now that you have your own room? Nonsense, answer my question and not tell me what my functions are as I sure as hell my question was not even remotely related to what you answered! Some boss!

It is such a heartache to be working at a place that is great overall but spoilt by few people who thinks that they are the pillars in this place. In reality, they are dispensable. They just think they aren't. The corporate world today is full of such person. In order to save the trouble of finding a new recruitment, employers are forced to put up such nonsense people. The higher management are full of humble people but the middle level people..OMG! When will people learn that such attitude will only give them temporary power. In the long run it will destroy them. It would only take few employee to retaliate.

Let us see how the rest of the day goes. The rest of the day was ok. I manage to block out what happened earlier. We can't really dwell matters like this right? Just pick up where you left off and move forward. Time waits for no man. Shall we move forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment