Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Me on 11 Sept

Loneliness has finally catches up with me during this long weekend of eid celebration. It feels utterly pathetic that I have no friends to hang out regularly with. All my good friends are married. I have been having trouble finding the right person. So, loneliness is all I have. I have to wait for someone to ask me out at their leisure time. What kind of life is that? Pathetic would be the right one!


Go out and make new friends you say? Where? Can I walk into a club alone and start mingling? How lame is that. I wouldn't be getting a friend. I might pick up 1 or 2 one niter. Genuine friends are hard to come by. I had a few of them but they have carried on with their lives. Loneliness could be so consuming. I have previously questioned my very existence and I'm doing it again today. What is my purpose in life. Why am i put here, in this cruel world. Till when will this will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment