Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Me on 26 Dec

Its been ages since i wrote. Not that I've been having the time of my life. Life has been pretty smooth with more downs than ups. I've been retorting to prayers mostly to get through my days. I've been asking for peace of mind. I have been confused and bugged all this while. In fact, I still do right this very moment.


Whats bothering me? Good question. I'm not sure where I should begin. I'm still single trying to find the right guy, just not sure where to look.. I have a heart for this guy who works for my close friend. She has told me previously that she has suggested to him that he asks me out but I never asked her what was his answer. Now, I have taken a liking to him and is afraid to voice out my feelings neither to him nor my close friend. I have hinted on this to my friend but she remains deaf ears.

I have been constantly thinking of him everyday and night. The feeling has started to hurt. I'm all for destiny and faith but somewhere deep inside me I think that I should make the first move regardless of the result. Other that, finances has been very tight this past months what being it holiday season and all. I'm thinking of a plan to cut down my expenses and concentrate on settling my way over the limit credit cards bills. I use to be a person who hated using cards, preferring to stick to cash but shit happens. Started with one can and BAMMMM!!!!! I'm the stupid dumb owner of 3 cards!

If you are reading this, please take this advice. Use cash. If you have no cash, then don't buy anything. Don't be tempted into getting a card AT ALL! Sincere advice from a person who is crashing with bills. Yet, the finance matters seems to be overrun by my feeling for the guy. How blunt can I be? On one side, I'm afraid of his answer. What if he doesn't like me? OUCH! That sure hurts like hell. Probably might hurt more than the pain of not telling him how I feel.

Emm...I'm leaving for now with this heavy thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment