Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Me on 28 Dec

I'm doing better than I was yesterday. I did get scolded by my boss who indirectly called me dumb and embarrased me in front of other staff. I had nothing to say. Upset yes but life goes on right? My thoughts were with a little girl that passed away 2 days ago due to dengue. Such a waste of young promising life. I've met her once. Vibrant girl with sweet smile.

Who to blame? The parents for negligence? Unawareness? How could you take a sick child abroad for holidays? How did they miss her sickness? So many question run through my mind. Then again, god loved her more i guess. May her soul rest in peace and moves on to a better place.

Life is short. We don't know whats going to happpen the next minute. The ceiling might collapse on me right this moment. Often, we don't realise this simple fact and allow ourselves to dwell in the moment's hardness. I'm trying to pick myself up and live the moment.

Today, as I was checking my facebook I noticed a friend request. He was my past admirer, now married with a daughter. How life zoomed past us. If I had given him a chance, it would have been my daughter wouldn't it? Does it work that way? I'm still thinking if I should allow him as my friend. What if he laughs at me for being single? What if he teases me for not marrying him? Can I take the heart break? I'm not sure.

Many say single life is much better. Few disagrees. Maybe only a married person could tell the difference. I yearn for a companion. Being alone suits up to a certain age only. Thereafter, you need someone to share your ups and downs. Will I get a companion? Emmm... Tired of the wait. How long more? Time will tell?

Waiting.. Tick, tick, tick ...

No comments:

Post a Comment