Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Me on 9 Jan

Health has been a huge issue these past few days. Its not allowing me to perform well at work. This in turn bring unpleasant reaction from my boss. Its seems like her reaction are genuine but is she being truthful? Only she can answer that.

I'm going crazy being stuck at home. Being sick has its perk whereby I get to rest, sleep the whole day. Mind at ease thinking of how to recover rather than other thoughts. Yet, its a boring thing to do. My friend did ask me out for a movie, but I choose to stay home instead and get some rest, prepare for work tomorrow.

I'm feeling more courageous these 2 days. Reason? I'm not sure. Maybe because I'm tired of being scared of every event that is going to take place each day. Let things unfold as its meant to be. I leave it to god to decide my action and reactions. Sure there is a reason for every thing that happens. I should face it all with courage. I know in my heart that I'm bound to my conscience and fear of god. Therefore, i shouldn't quiver over every thing.

This new found courage should stay with me all the time, I hope. I pray to god to keep me in line and sane. I pray for courage, bravery and strong will. May the lord be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment