Quote of the day!

Cleverness is not wisdom ...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Me on 7 Jan

Still feeling sick. Haven't recovered since past few days. My mind is at peace for now. Things are calm at work. Till when? Only God knows the answer to that. Home? I'm not sure what's going through everyone's mind right now. The ritual are still going on for the death that recently occurred. There isn't time to reflect on the past few days events.

The fact that I'm not feeling well is really bring me down. Its making me disoriented and confused. All that medication cant do me good right. The weather hasn't been good either. Its raining day and night. Is mother nature feeling down as well? Maybe, she is.


'Just get over it, ' they say
I wish I could find a way
Living with it day by day
Memories won't go away
Medication helps to sway
Many feelings of dismay
But they do fail to decay
The loss that one does survey...

No comments:

Post a Comment